Mirror Magic

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Francesco

Mirror Magic

Post by Francesco »

Hi all, I just wanted to say that I'm having a lot of fun playing Mirror Magic. I was about to finish the "Deflektor" levelset, when I found out that there was another one, "Mind Bender".

By the way, the second levelset is much more difficult than the first, which became even easier when I discovered that auto-rotating mirrors can be stopped - by holding the mouse key - so that you can move the mouse and rotate other mirrors... very very nice!
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Wow, it seems like you've been making a lot more progress than I have... I think both levelsets are extremly difficult. At least after playing a couple of levels on each set..
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

To be sincere, playing with Deflektor gave me a strange feeling of "deja vu", maybe I've already played it, even if I can't remember that name, I recall the emitter and the receiver of the laser. In any case, I confirm the above statement, I consider Mind Bender to be much more difficult than Deflektor. Anyway, now I'm at level 40... managing the pacmans is a real fight!

Also, if MM will ever be evolved (either by itself or by including it in RnD), it would be nice to add also the LaserLight implementation, where a limited number of mirrors has to be added to the level during the gameplay. The positioning is not tied to the "tile size", but has pixel-step coords, hope it will be not so much difficult to achieve...
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco