Another attempt on porting graphics from classic games or other clones to R'n'D/MM. Now it's Deflektor on Amiga. Graphics taken straight from the game. (by taking screenshots of the game)
- All DF in-game elements
- 3 borders of different colors and panel parameters: Score, level number, level name (might be removed), energy and overload.
- Hi score screen (scores)
- All fonts
- Music loop from original game
- Title screen with music start tune
I recommend you to play this with "Very fast" game speed for better experience of original "Deflektor" on Amiga. Also you should turn on "Quick menu doors" option because for now doors are broken.
Some unreachable features could be implemented to match the original game even closer:
- Hi score on MAIN screen
- Lives system
- Random color sets in levels
- "Removable" buttons
- White line between empty and full parts of Overload and Energy bars