Finding and downloading new levels?

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Dark

Finding and downloading new levels?

Post by Dark »

It probably doesn't actually matter too much sinse I have more levels than I can possibly play, however I was wondering if there's a basic way of finding new levels with descriptions, sinse I'm sure people are making new stuff.

I was using the rnd page at Martijn's bd site, which was great, however that hasn't been updated in a while, and other than that and the levels on the rnd site itself, I'm not sure where is best to check.

I know there's the file's archive, but while that's great for finding stuff, for getting descriptions of new level sets and knowing when new ones come out it can be a trifle confusing, ---- unless I'm missing something about navigation.

Maybe a news thread on the forum for people to post notifications and descriptions of their completed levels might be helpful?
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

On the front page of the RnD files archive, the files are sorted by date in descending order, which makes the last uploaded level to appear on top. There hasn't been any new upload there since 2008-12-08. I have no idea why.
Dark

Post by Dark »

That's another thing that threw me about the archive, sinse I assume there must've been levels made by someone sinse then.

But I suppose sinse Martijn's rnd page isn't being updated I'll just have to look through the forum posts in the levels and artwork section.