stuck in bd2k3 level 25 (pyramid)

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

dash

stuck in bd2k3 level 25 (pyramid)

Post by dash »

Hi,

I am about to despair. Got into the large room in level 25, shuffled heads, found uncle, but then -?
Maybe I did something wrong in just bombing my way into that room (not caring for the things in the top 3 rooms and the balloon room)? Was there something I should have done?

Please help, I don't want to skip that level!
Dash
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Maybe it helps to watch a part of the solution tape (not necessarily the whole tape)?

BD2K3 contains solution tapes for every level to show how to solve them.

(How to play solution tapes: Go to main menu, press "eject" button on tape recorder and insert solution tape by (blindly) typing ":insert-solution-tape" (or simply ":ist"). Then press "play" and watch as much of the tape as you need to continue on your own!)
dash

Post by dash »

That was really a huge "AHA!" -- BIG thanks!!!!

Interestingly, I had found a shortcut to the big chamber: bomb the upper laser, rush and press the switch. Seems there is a vulnerable time window to get both lasers off.

Dash
deenky

Post by deenky »

What design would you use to build a pyramid with the largest interior cavity, only using primative methods? The design i was thinking about was a half oval (with 4 arches), with the open end down, and the pyramid built around it. The design should be structurally sound, and the construction materials used are only stone (like the egyptians). No current-day technologies can be used. Thanks for the help.
Last edited by deenky on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
RTADash

Post by RTADash »

I'm not sure I understand - are you referring to the game Rocks'n'Diamonds or actual physical construction? Because, I don't know if we have any engineers around. :wink:
Those who can't learn will teach; those who can't teach will learn.