Need help with spaceships, bugs and rockets.

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

atboulderdashwechill

Need help with spaceships, bugs and rockets.

Post by atboulderdashwechill »

At first, please excuse my bad english. It`s too long ago. OK. My question is, how i`ll be able to pass spaceships, bugs, rockets and so on.
For example a spaceship in R`n`D/Contributions/Contributions 2003/Gavin Davidson/Level 056. It is not possible for me, to pass the spaceship.
Or R`n`D_jue/Puzzle Mix (2005)/Level 024. There i can not pass the bug, without dying.
It is not possible, to pass these things, to open their "caves" and let them out, no matter from which direction the hero comes.
I`m playing on a laptop with arrow-keys. (Win 7 Ultimate, 2x 1,66GHz, 4GB RAM, 32bit [the game to]).
Am i too slow? Or the laptop? Is it better to play with a joystick? (Repeate rate of my keys is on highest point.)
Yamyam`s and Pacman`s are not a problem.

Does anyone know a solution? Thank you for answer(s) and good luck for your next levels.....
Greetings : atboulderdashwechill
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Need help with spaceships, bugs and rockets.

Post by Holger »

For both levels, you might want to watch the solution tape (maybe only up to the point where you can see how the part in question can be solved, then stopping the solution tape and try again by yourself). Just remove a possibly already existing tape by pressing the "eject" button on the tape recorder, then blindly type ":insert-solution-tape" (or just ":ist") and finally "press play on tape"! :-)
atboulderdashwechill

Re: Need help with spaceships, bugs and rockets.

Post by atboulderdashwechill »

Thank you Holger, for the very fast answer. I didn`t know, that there are shortcuts like ":ist" .
However, now i know the solution for sooo many levels. I never tried to grab anything, but Dynamite.
And now.........i start the game. :D
Thank you once again.