pre-release 3.2.0-4

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Holger
Site Admin

pre-release 3.2.0-4

Post by Holger »

OK, a new thread for a new pre-release version. :-)

Please report bugs here! :-)

(Please check out the bugs reported in the thread for the previous pre-release version, as they should be fixed now; especially the problems with CE delay and CE actions should be fixed now -- please have a look at this...)
Last edited by Holger on Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

I'm not sure, but I thought that I saved the action on the element page as:
"Set CE count - 5" in 3.2.0-3
And it got loaded as:
"Set CE count + 5" in 3.2.0-4
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Yep, that's right. Sorry, I forgot to mention this: I changed the internal order of calculation operations, so please correct them in your levels build with 3.2.0-3...

Things like that may happen without warning in pre-release versions, so please always test all new stuff with freshly created levels (or any level from one of the previous "stable" releases, which always have to work correctly -- else it's a bug which should be reported).
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

Another problem i noticed with a slower player speed, this time involving sound...

If you give the player a sound while he is moving and set it to loop, it only plays a short part of the sound, then starts it again instead of playing the whole sound sample then repeating it while you are moving. (in otherwords, it will play like it would if you only took one step forward at normal speed)
Last edited by Darkon on Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

Yet another problem, not sure what causes this one but noticed it in 2 separate occurances, the variable effector (+ - = etc) sometimes switches back to an = instead of what it is supposed to be, which can be a little fustrating... its happened twice now, both on elements that used + 1.
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

Slight graphical error here, on the DC 3 level I made simply push the nut into the proximitry mine and watch as the nut mysteriously changes into a ? then explodes.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Just to mention that the player sound bug and the DC3 graphics bug were not yet investigated or fixed in 3.2.0-5, but are not forgotten!

Al least the "variable effector switching back" bug should be fixed now.