ESC at 'door'

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

filbo

ESC at 'door'

Post by filbo »

Main menu, I click on or hit <enter> on 'Level creator'. The 'door' appears with the warning 'This level is read only!' [Dismiss]. No matter what I hit, it proceeds on into the editor.

I often do this by mistake, and I reflexively hit ESC to get back to the main menu, and it ignores me and continues into the editor.

Would like that to work as expected; and presumably any other 'door' where one might legitimately want to bail out...
Eizzoux

Re: ESC at 'door'

Post by Eizzoux »

Yeah, this might be little annoying, but that can only be explained as "door has one button, so it counts both keys for it alone", not really much to say here. I can agree, that would be good if instead of giving "Dismiss" button it would request "This level is read only! Do you want to continue?" and give YES/NO options.

And also you just reminded me, anybody remembers in very old versions (like 2.0.0, 2.0.1) there was a text saying "READONLY" on the right of level number in main menu which then gone missing? Does it have a chance to return in future versions? :D
dajhs.png
dajhs.png (5.07 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
𒈟