R'n'D 3.2.0 players

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

m&m

R'n'D 3.2.0 players

Post by m&m »

in final version (3.2.0) of RND i found graphics bug! set 2 players (or more) next to each other, in the same column or row and make them go in the same direction. one or two of the players will flash (yellow, red, green or blue player)
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

Somebody else mentioned that bug very recently...
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Yep, and this seems to be a relatively old bug (at least it's already in 3.1.x).

BTW: Thanks, Daniel, for a few quiet posts! Some people started shouting in every second post the last days... ;-)
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

You're welcome. :)

(Quiet posts take up 120 more bits of space in the database than normal posts do, but oh well... "loud" posts can take 128 or more extra bits! :roll: )
OK, end of off-topic discussion. Before I end this page early, I should add that the forum software here is: