Something new from me...

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Eizzoux

Something new from me...

Post by Eizzoux »

Hello there, buddies! I'm Eizzoux, or now I'm TheOnyxGuy. I'm gonna show you some screenshots of some my WIP levelsets that may interest you...
What do I want? I want you to choose what I should make first. But at first, some descriptions...

"Starry Night 3"

Third part of my interesting platforming series "Starry Night". Most of bugs had been fixed but made only two levels at this time. Changed most of elements' visions: coins became to more surround + added Rainbow coin which gains you 15 points (not in one moment, gradually), player's design had been changed, some decorations had been remade to a more beautiful and fancy... I'm planning much more decorations like a lampposts, posters and etc.
Starry Night 3
Starry Night 3
bandicam 2015-10-24 23-01-43-536.png (52.57 KiB) Viewed 8191 times

"Frosty Peak"

Nothing unusual, just a winter-redesigned graphics, but the special feature of this levelset is randomness of soundplays. Game chooses any sound of a few variations: player death, snow digging, explosions and more.
Frosty Peak
Frosty Peak
bandicam 2015-10-24 23-02-38-964.png (104.05 KiB) Viewed 8191 times

"Rocks'n'diamonds Advance"

Special feature of this levelset is more various collections of jewels, enemies, zonks, buggy bases and etc. and some elements from some of my another levelsets like a colorful blocks from Blox 2: The new senses.
Rocks'n'diamonds Advance
Rocks'n'diamonds Advance
bandicam 2015-10-24 23-04-21-487.png (114 KiB) Viewed 8191 times

What do you think me to make one of this first? Write, please ;)
And sorry for bad English, I'm Russian... :(

Thanks for care, TheOnyxGuy (Eizzoux), 24 October, 2015
𒈟
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Something new from me...

Post by Holger »

Hello Eizzoux / TheOnyxGuy,

nice to hear from you again! :-)

My vote would be "Frosty Peak", both because of the visuals (I like that ice/winter theme) and the technical aspects (randomness of soundplay).

But the other two potential projects also look promising... :)
Eizzoux

Sorry, I'm a little late...

Post by Eizzoux »

Hello, Holger! Sorry for taking so much time for answer, I'm just a little busy at school, I need to prepare for exams... :(
Thanks for noticing me! I'll take the consideration! :lol:
Okay, how're R'n'D 4.0.0.0 and Android port? :wink:
𒈟