Some news from the Files Archive...

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Okay, I have now also fixed that. But isn't the border a little big? (At least on the left side?)

I have also checked so that levels with more than 26 elementtypes are shown correctly.
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

I see. You can add a "border-left:" rule *after* the "border:" rule, and set it to the size you think is right (you should narrow it down by just some pixels), in this way:
table {border: 32px solid #FFF; border-left: 18px solid #FFF; [...]}
Didn't you like the gray border that I suggested? Try this one instead of the above:
table {border: 32px solid #AAA; [...]}
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Changed it now.
Now I don't think I'll change this new feature anymore, seems to work very well :)
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

We have a really little problem. Open a really small level preview and you'll see that the cells will be narrowed a bit, because the border size is stolen from them.

Solve it by adding twice the border size to the table's sizes, I've just tried it out and it works in all mayor browsers.
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Oh... seems like you're right. Just corrected that problem. Thanks.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Old file format levels like fileid 222 and fileid 54 are now supported in the "View level" function.

However, there's still problems with fileid 482 - http://www.zomis.net/rnd/info.php?f=482, I have no idea why... But well, as long as there aren't any massive requests about viewing those 2 levels inside that zipfile I won't make too much effort of solving this issue, since this is the only fileid this happens with..