Any others?

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

r'n'd fan!!

Any others?

Post by r'n'd fan!! »

Are there any other games made by Artsoft Entertainment besides r'n'd? Artsoft Entertainment sounds like it is the name of a company, and I was wondering if there were any new games or works-in-progress right now.
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Any others?

Post by Holger »

Well, "Artsoft Entertainment" is not really a company, but more of a label I use for my software written in spare time. :-)

But yes, there are some other games released under that label -- for example, have a look at www.artsoft.org for yourself, and take a look at the (single) pages behind the links "Mirror Magic" and "affenspiel". But then, those games are pretty old now (and affenspiel only runs on Unix systems), although "Mirror Magic" is still fun to play IMHO (and I always wanted to update it to run on newer systems).

There are other games written under the "Artsoft" label that are not on this web site, but most of them are written for the C64 and the Amiga. One day, I want to also put them on this site, just for nostalgic fun. :-)

About new games: Unfortunately, I have not enough time for creating new games anymore, so I spend my remaining free time for keeping R'n'D playable on current systems at least. The next version will contain a beta port of R'n'D for Android, for example...
r'n'd fan!!

Re: Any others?

Post by r'n'd fan!! »

Ok, thanks!