Hello all!

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

r'n'd fan!!

Hello all!

Post by r'n'd fan!! »

Hi there, I just joined about a week ago, and this is my first post. I first got the game a few years ago, and thought it was pretty cool, and liked that you could make your own levels. When I found out about the custom elements, I got pretty excited. I am a r'n'd fan, and a Zelda fan, and when I saw Alan bond's Zelda and Zelda II, I got REALLY excited! I first got interested in programming through playing around with the .conf files. Anyway, I'm very happy that I finally got an account here! And, is Alan making a Zelda III by any chance?

-r'n'd fan
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Hello all!

Post by Holger »

Welcome to the forum! I'm pleased that you like R'n'D, and you are right about Zelda and Zelda II from Alan Bond -- they are really great examples what can be done with custom elements and custom artwork, and they are great games, of course!

About a Zelda III, I don't know, as I haven't heard from Alan for quite some time (and have been "disappeared" (sort of) for some time by myself for the last three years)...