A bunch of sokoban levels

For testing of level sketches, avatars, banners and BBCodes.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

A bunch of sokoban levels

Post by Zomis »

I asked RND Scripter BETA 3 (will be released very soon, if things go according to plans) to give me some small level sketches of the "Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3" levels.

Including file "C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\rndscripter.zce"
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\001.level
Loaded level, HEAD,AUTH,CONT,BODY

Level Sketch for level 1 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\002.level

Level Sketch for level 2 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\003.level

Level Sketch for level 3 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\004.level

Level Sketch for level 4 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\005.level

Level Sketch for level 5 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\006.level

Level Sketch for level 6 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\007.level

Level Sketch for level 7 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\008.level

Level Sketch for level 8 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\009.level

Level Sketch for level 9 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\010.level

Level Sketch for level 10 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\011.level

Level Sketch for level 11 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\012.level

Level Sketch for level 12 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\013.level

Level Sketch for level 13 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\014.level

Level Sketch for level 14 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\015.level

Level Sketch for level 15 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\016.level

Level Sketch for level 16 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\017.level

Level Sketch for level 17 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\018.level

Level Sketch for level 18 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\019.level

Level Sketch for level 19 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\020.level

Level Sketch for level 20 by the Trolls

Script Executed
Processing Level: C:\Documents and Settings\Zomis\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Extra\Sokoban\sb_sasquatch_3\021.level
Last edited by Zomis on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Very cool! :-)
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

Evidently, Zomis, you found the limit to the size of posts on this bulletin board. ;)

Level 48 is cut off at the end.
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Daniel H. wrote:Evidently, Zomis, you found the limit to the size of posts on this bulletin board. ;)

Level 48 is cut off at the end.
Yap, I also noticed that :) I haven't counted the exakt amount of bytes though ;)

So I guess I shouldn't post the 354 levels big sb_sokomania_spaceship_2 then ;) (Which is about 270 kB of level sketch code)
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

No, I guess not. ;-)

You've shown the basic ideas of many of the sokoban levels and you've shown another task that CE scripter can accomplish. :)

(...this forum topic already takes so long to load... ;) )
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Daniel H. wrote:(...this forum topic already takes so long to load... ;) )
I was thinking the same thing, so I shorted it to only 20 levels now :D