Rocks and Diamonds Supaplex Dynamite issues after setting one can't immediately press a direction when going through a tunnel explosions half way kill the ball, through a tunnel shouldn't be one key press it should be two, aka add a stop in the middle Is there a way to beat Classic Original Games Supaplex levels 100(IQ!)(?aka Supapalex 99 level 63 High-Q), 105(One's Missing), 108(Sadism) ?, (I've beaten the rest, not saying those are impossible) How to beat 'AARON DAVIDSON'S TUTORIAL' level 13? (beaten both Tutorials a while age except for that level 13) UPDATE: I finally beat level 13, diamonds can hurt other creatures when they fall Don't remember them saying the trick about pulling the boulders when there's like three or more stacked high. Supaplex Dynamite types is hard to tell apart. How to beat/get credit for level 0 of Emerald Mind? BouldererDash level 007 seams to have less diamonds than needed., UPDATE: found/finished it. launch a bomb or get ready to take the next square replay does some death scene(even if F2 starts at the right scene), and not last save, says the timespan of last save? Is the recording discontinuous if stop button is pressed then record button is pressed? (and the whole replay thing isn't intuitive) 1I'd like a simply rewind like xye has How to see winning tape? Does the finish save last tape work? Idea: have a separate tape for current one and highest score. What's the skip level handicap?, IF any, If there's not any, why does it say that there is one? Perhaps it could say 'any handicap' instead? Counting down emeralds seams weird, how about a count up fraction got/need? (especially when gotten more than what's needed) What is the 'EMC GRAPHICS PREFERENCE, AGA/EGS'? What do the colors in the menus represent in Level sets? Zelda level seams very more like a prof of concept or different type of game, than a level Starting a new level should pause the game like starting from a save point. Can't skip right to a level unless all previous levels have been completed, or manually skipped How to get to the levels with name selector only using the keyboard? Shortcut to restart at last save should if there is none restart the level Should have a total emerald count of level available Retrieved/Required maybe available, maybe initial and destroyed I somehow got two basically blank level sets with my name it, no idea on how they got here. For the ?Emerald Mind? unlimited dynamites how about something that says what level of power they are at? Which of the scores at the end was the score of the last play?, it looks color coded, but no way to really tell which one is which. Options for where the save/playback game column goes, top, left, right, bottom How to turn off sound effect / visualization for save game state? 'Hall of Fame' could be more browseable... Switch levels with left/right, Does it really need to show blank/unsaved slots? Does it really save blank ones? I don't think that I'd ever beat a level 99 times or more. [see database normalization] How about when you load a state that has a score, the new score could optionally change it's corresponding old score instead of creating a new score. How about some descriptions for the menu items highlighted, put in the empty right column box. Rename 'level creator' to 'level editor' Option to extend/shrink the view ratio fit available screen ratio. (warning: might change playability on some levels) should 'Sound Effects (looping)' be called 'Music (looping)' and be below 'Music' For 'The game elements' there should be a way to go back and forth instead of just forward, like left keyboard or right mouse button to go back to previous page. Something feels wrong about the initial screen menu items / order... ?maybe change 'Start Game' to 'Start Level', and move 'Setup to top? Show the level name, etc... of the level without having to wait for it to show up under the picture Saved tape did not match what happened... the bombs did not kill the yam yam like the playback of the tape says. Enhanched emerald mind 017, or was this an earlier session that overrode my current one? It should be more obvious that 'time is up' when 'time is up', (so not left with thoughts like WTF hit me? Fails to return control to xterm xsession upon finishing? On some levels it segfaults, even though it was working on those levels before, feels like something to do with the tape being messed up. [1]+ Segmentation fault rocksndiamonds The save state bug(s) are annoying I almost finished a long level, saved it, restarted my computer and the save and/or replay back failed! Have to basically start the level all over again. It seams like two bugs, one involving last death, and one with the tape doing the wrong things(not continuous?) This is the main problem with bugs I am having. How about multiple jump or warp to spots on the tape? And/or an easier way to continue from a spot on the tape? !@#$%^&*(), I really hate the tape, have to start the level over again due to it, it's buggy non-intuitive and no easy/real way to rewind. Maybe this should be two tapes? One the last saved at spot, one the current play? I notice that the REC is red at startup, but if I try to continue from the middle of tape it isn't. Then if I press record it starts the level over. Is the issue that it doesn't properly continue from the middle of a tape? 'Date of Recording' isn't 'Date of Recording' it's more like 'today's date', as playing one back that I didn't do that day still shows 'today's date' Inconsistency ine time, one is in seconds the other in minutes:seconds, I like MMmSSs better, ':' seams to imply time of day, so I prefer to use letters 'h' 'm' and 's' after the numbers they go with instead. Should go to pause after playback, even if it wasn't paused at the end of tape Even after death spacebar should be pause, maybe with a press esc to continue or something... Looks like Supaplex has more levels than then one downloadable from the Rocks and Diamonds site 9,10,11,12, 27, 92,93,94 http://www.elmerproductions.com/sp/levels.html Guessing all the 'empty' levels are ones that would be incompatible? was it last updated in sometime between Aug 2000 and 8 Mar 2001? So these were imported into Supaplex, and then from Supaplex to Rocks and Diamonds? IDEA: How about a direct conversion? + verify that they are winnable? Getting disks should have a sound with them ctrl+direction to E plays win music but doesn't count as win? Keeps on playing. Probably shouldn't play winning music. Could be fun for some people... repeat the winning sound over and over. going from a continued save should only have one high score. [save tape, win, and the play from save again... only one score should be given even though there were two finishes, use the best one?, the last one?, pick in options]